Education at a Glance is the authoritative source for information on the state of education around the world. It provides data on the structure, finances and performance of education systems across OECD countries and a number of partner economies.
More than 100 charts and tables in this publication – as well as links to much more available on the educational database – provides key information on
- the output of educational institutions;
- the impact of learning across countries;
- access, participation and progression in education;
- the financial resources invested in education;
- and teachers, the learning environment and the organisation of schools.
The 2019 edition includes a focus on tertiary education with new indicators on tertiary completion rates, doctoral graduates and their labour market outcomes, and on tertiary admission systems, as well as a dedicated chapter on the Sustainable Development Goal 4. https://www.oecd.org/education/education-at-a-glance/